Monday 30 September 2013

Christmas Candle

MIM Challenge #160 - Anything Goes

I can't believe another week has gone by, before we know it Christmas will be upon us!! So this post is dedicated to that most wonderful time of year.

So over at MIM our sponsor this week is...


Kathryne has a great variety of digis in her shop and is generously offering our winner 5 digis of their choice from her Whimsy Stamp Store

I had the honor of playing with Christmas Candle and this is the card I designed using this very pretty digi.




I have designed a circle shaped card using Spellbinders grand dies, the Poinsettia are also spellbinder dies.
I have de-bossed the  the backing paper and the image I have decoupaged to give it extra depth.
I have added glitter and hi-lights to add that bit of extra depth.

I do hope you like it.

Join in the fun over at MIM and please take a look at my fellow DT's projects, they are a very talented group of ladies and always manage to inspire every week!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Totally Gorjuss - Traditional Christmas Colours
Jingle Belles - Shape Up For Holidays
CHNC #144 - Use 3 Main Colours


Hugs Kerry xx

And my POTW this week goes to .....


How cute is this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment