Monday 7 October 2013

What A Cracker!

MIM CHALLENGE #161 WITH KENNY K DOWNLOADS

It's my most favorite time of the week it's MIM TIME!!

This week our sponsor is the amazing Kenny K Downloads

Our sponsor is generously offering our winner 5 Digis of their choice!

I have to say that I own a number of these digis myself, I just love the cheek each character has, they are full of personality and for this weeks challenge I have chosen to play with Elf Boy and Elf Girl







I have made the card in the shape of a Christmas cracker and have coloured the images using Pro Markers, the backing papers are from stock and the little present die cuts are quickutz and I've added a little bit of Sprinkles glitter glue for that extra glamour.

I'm rather chuffed at how this card turned out I think the card compliments the cheeky little Elf's just perfectly.

My lovely DT members have also created some beautiful inspirational work so pop over and take a peek you won't be disappointed and join in our fun linky and you may just be this weeks lucky winner.


My POTW goes to..........


This is a truly elegant card and I just love it! Thank you for sharing Debora xx
  

No comments:

Post a Comment