Monday 19 August 2013

Someone Special

MIM Challenge #154 - Anything Goes

The weeks are flying by and it's another Challenge over at MIM and our wonderful sponsor this week is:


It has to be said I completely adore Bugaboo Stamps and knew instantly which digi I wanted to play with! If you've never bought a Bugaboo digi you are missing out on a real treat, they are awesome!

Our sponsor is kindly offering this weeks winner 7 single digis of your choice! WOW!

Here is my project using Ava Fairy Special



 Now I wanted to make something a little bit different so to start with I FOILED the digi image and loved the way it turned out. 
I have then coloured the image using Copics.
I have made a flower cupcake, a play on the 'fairy special' sentiment (fairy cake) and have made a little box for the cupcake to sit in and have added a little window so you can see the goodies inside.
The Fairy sentiment pulls out of the cupcake and I have left the tag blank so a personal message can be written.
I have decorated both sides of the gift bag and have added a larger version of the sentiment stamp onto the back of the gift box, once again I foiled this image first and then coloured it with Copics. 
I have added a hidden tag behind the large sentiment image on the back of the bag.

I hope you like my little project and please visit my DT blogs for some wonderful inspiration for these amazing Bugaboo Stamps and come and join the fun over at MIM this week to be in with a chance of winning this superb prize.

Hugs Kerry xx

I am entering this project into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge #33 - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody #27 - Anything Goes
Card Crafters Circle #88 - Winged Things
Bunny Zoe's Crafts Challenge - Bingo - Flowers/Sparkle/Tag
Sunshine Mail  - Anything Goes


And my POTW goes to Sonia


I just love this card, the colours, the image, everything!

Hugs Kerry x







No comments:

Post a Comment