Monday 23 September 2013

Bewitching

MIM Challenge #159 - Anything Goes

It's MIM time again and as always our Challenges are Anything Goes
Our wonderful sponsor this week is:



There are some amazing and unusual digis in Rick's store especially if like me you like to dabble in the darker side of stamping and enjoy using unusual images.

Rick is generously offering our winner 2 digis of their choice from his Etsy store.

I chose to play with Bewitching and this is the card I came up with




I have coloured the image using Copics and have distressed the edges of the papers using Tim Holtz Distress inks. 
The die cuts are Tim Holtz and spellbinders. I have also used some black netting on the front of the papers.

I hope you like the dark grungy feel to this card, I feel it fits the image well.

My teamies over at MIM have created some wonderful inspirational work for these delightful stamps so why not pop over and join in this very popular challenge blog and take a look at what the girls have created and you may just be this weeks winner!!

Hugs Kerry xx

I am entering this card into the following challenges:


My POTW goes to 


This is such a beautiful banner and Heather even has a tutorial for this on her blog so pop over and take a look. 


No comments:

Post a Comment