Monday 16 September 2013

Advent Calendar

MIM Challenge #158 - Anything Goes

Wow these weeks are sure flying by, the weather has taken a turn for the worst..... that's not a problem for us crafters it just means we get more time to craft because it's to miserable out in the great outdoors!

So on with this week's challenge and our wonderful sponsor for this week is:



Being one of my all time favorite digi stores I just love it when it's time to play with a Bugaboo Stamp!

Our winner gets to pick an amazing 7 single digis of their choice! Wow....

I had the honor of playing with Snowglobe Winter Bird and this is what I came up with.....





I have made a cute Advent calendar and this time I dug out my pro markers to colour the image and the poinsettia are made from Spellbinders dies.

I hope you like it...........

Hugs Kerry xx

I am entering this project into the following challenges:



And my POTW goes to...... 

Love the image and the bright colours and so well coloured don't you think?

It's beautiful Val xx


No comments:

Post a Comment