Sunday 2 February 2014

Spring Fairy

MIM Challenge #177 with Milk Coffee stamps

Monday morning over in Australia and Make It Monday have opened a new challenge for the week.

Here is my DT project for this weeks challenge






Our sponsor this week is

I got the pleasure of playing with Tiffany fairy and she can be found here in the Milk Coffee store.
I have made a 3D watering can filled with spring flowers and I have coloured the image using copics.

Milk Coffee are generously offering our winner

3 Digis

of their winners choice

Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a 

comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more 

entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

Pop over and join in the fun.......

Hugs Kerry xx


I'm entering this project into the following challenges:












My POTW goes to........





Tracey is one talented lady her work is outstanding! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment