Monday 25 November 2013

Christmas Shaker

MIM Challenge #168 With CC Designs - Anything Goes

Wow we had loads of great entries last week over at MIM and it's time to start all over again with a new challenge! Woo Hoo!

Here is my DT card for this week...





Our wonderful sponsor this week is 

Our lucky winner will receive a very generous $15 Gift certificate

and we all got to play with In The Meadow 

I decided to make a shaker style card using a Flower Soft snow globe, the image I have coloured using copics and the snow inside the globe is also from Flower Soft.

I have used Magnoila DP and have added various die cuts to set a Winter scene.

I hope you like it.....

Pop over and join in the fun, take a look at my fellow DT's creations it's amazing how many different ideas can come from one image!! They are all awesome......

No comments:

Post a Comment