Monday 2 December 2013

Birthday Celebrations!

MIM Challenge #169 with LOTV


Wow we had loads of great entries last week over at MIM and it's time to start all over again with a new challenge! Woo Hoo!

Here is my DT card for this week...







I was asked to make a special 70th Birthday card this week and I decided to make an exploding box card with a pretty Birthday cake inside. I thought this project would be great to share with you all for the MIM challenge this week.

I hope you like it!

Our sponsors this week are 

Our sponsors are offering our lucky winner a £10 voucher.....good luck everyone!


Pop over and join in the fun, take a look at my fellow DT's creations it's amazing how many different ideas can come from one image!! They are all awesome......

Hugs Kerry xx

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
2 Sisters Challenge - Anything Goes
Hiding In My craft Room - Freestyle
Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge - anything goes
Dream Valley - Anything But A Card
Anything But A Card Challenge
613 Avenue - Anything Goes
All Crafts Challenge - Anything But A Card
Crafting From The Heart - anything goes
The Crafty Bloggers - Girly
Love To Create - 3D Project
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes





My POTW goes to.......
Karen C
DSCF5695
Love what Karen has done with this Lacy Sunshine image, thank you Karen it's amazing! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment