Monday 9 September 2013

Howdy Cowboy

MIM Challenge #157 - Anything Goes

It's a new week and new challenge over at MIM and our wonderful sponsors this week are:



I adore these digis! They have some wonderful images that never fail to look spectacular on a finished project.
They are offering our winner a choice of 3 digis

I got to play with Sheriff Bobby and this is the wonderful boys card I came up with....


This week I made this wonderful easel card, the image I coloured using copics and the rest are various die cuts.

I hope you like it......

Hugs Kerry xx


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:




And my POTW goes to Kaylee


This is such a cute card and I love the way kaylee's using these card's for such a wonderful cause, well done Kaylee xx



No comments:

Post a Comment