Sunday 7 July 2013

Thanks For Being You!

Hi All!!

Today I have really enjoyed making this card, I adore using my favourite Magnolia Tilda Stamps and love masking these 2 images.
I have found a new toy to play with and I Love it! Frantage Shabby Chic embossing enamel is awesome and as you can see I have used it in abundance on this card.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:












I have masked Magnolia Tilda Scented Rose with the Wedding Arbor also Magnolia
I have coloured my images using copics, the string pearls are from Hobby House 
I have also used a lovely metal butterfly and have covered it in Frantage to give it that lovely Vintage/Shabby effect......in fact I have used Frantage all over the card for the same gorgeous effect!
There is a lovely hidden tag on the front and the inside has been decorated to compliment the front of the card  and has been left blank for you to add your own message.

I hope you like this card as much as I liked making it.

Hugs Kerry xx





No comments:

Post a Comment