Sunday 15 September 2013

Thinking Of You

Challenges 4 Everybody #29 - Anything Goes

Today it's time for my first project with my new DT over at Challenges 4 Everybody, I would just like to thank Amelia for giving me the opportunity to join this wonderful challenge blog.

Our sponsor for this week is one of my all time favorites


These have got to be some of the quirkiest little digis I Have ever seen and I never tire of playing with them.
Bugaboo is offering our lucky winner a choice of 7 single digis!!

I have had the honor of creating with Big Bow Sitter and this is the card I created using this wonderful image.






I have made an 8x8 card and have cut a flower circle window out of the main card. I have then cut around my image and coloured her using copics. I have then placed her at the front of the window so she looks like she is sat on the ledge.
The wonderful flowers are from WOC and the fancy edge has been created using a Martha Stewart punch.

My other DT members have created some wonderful inspiration for you over on our Challenges 4 Everybody Blog so please pop over and take a look, they are a very talented bunch.

Join in the fun and be in with a chance of winning this wonderful prize from Bugaboo Stamps

Thank you so much for stopping by and I do love to read all your comments.

Hugs Kerry xx  

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:






No comments:

Post a Comment