Sunday 29 September 2013

Sweet Little Gift Bag

Challenges 4 Everybody #30 - Anything Goes

It's time for a new challenge over at Challenges 4 Everybody we had some awesome entries for our last challenge and would love all old and new crafters to join us this week.

As usual our challenge is Anything Goes and our sponsor this week is..



Sherri is generously offering our winner the 5 digis that the DT used as the prize for this weeks challenge.

I had the pleasure of using IMG958 and I decided to make a cute little gift bag.




I coloured the image using copics, and the gift bag was cut using a SVG file on my Silhouette Cameo .
The little fence is a sizzzix die cut and the snowflakes are Spellbinders.
I have finished off using a Christmas ribbon with a little jingle bell and liquid pearls.

I do hope you like it...

My fellow DT's have created some wonderful projects so please pop over and visit their blogs as they are a lovely talented bunch of people and join in our challenge to have a chance of winning these great digis.

I am entering this project into the following challenges:
Christmas Card Challenges #44 - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Traditional Christmas Colours
Creative Cutting Challenges #19 - For The Girls
Besties challenge - Wings and Anything Goes



Hugs Kerry xx

No comments:

Post a Comment