Monday 8 July 2013

Make It Monday DT Member!!

Firstly before I move onto my new post I have some wonderful news....... I am now very proud to announce I have joined the very talented DT over at Make It Monday (MIM)

Many thanks for having me!

So now onto my first DT project for MIM............


Our new challenge over at MIM is.........


Our sponsor this week is

Milk Coffee



They are generously offering our winner

3 Digis
of their winners choice

Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!


Here is my project using one of their super cute digis






For my project I have designed a gorgeous Door Hanger, just perfect for that little girl.......

I have coloured Soya using copics and the flowers are from WOC
I have used Spellbinders dies along with Marianne  and Doo Hickey
I have distressed the edges using Tim Holtz distress inks and the patterned paper is Magnolia

My wonderful DT members have some gorgeous inspirational projects to get your creative juices flowing, so pop over and take a look!

I am entering this project into the following challenges:

Hugs
Kerry xx 







No comments:

Post a Comment