Sunday 30 March 2014

Friends

Lacy Sunshine Challenge #30 - Add flowers

Hi! I hope you are all doing well......... it's time for a new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine and this week our theme is 'Add Flowers'

Here is my DT card for this weeks challenge...






This week I had the pleasure of playing with Peony who is available to buy from the Lacy Sunshine Shoppe in the Flower Pot Pretties section.

I have used the no lines colouring technique on this card and decided to go for a CAS design and let the image speak for itself.

I have used pencils to colour the image and have used the new neenah sandstorm kraft card as my base. I think I may have found a new favorite card to play with.....

The flowers are all made from Impression Obsession dies.

Join in our challenge to be in with a chance of winning one of these amazing prizes..

The Original Eleanor and Pickles Only At Lacy Sunshine Stamps

First prize - 5 Images (winner chosen by random)
Second Prize - 3 Images (winner chosen by random)
Top 3 - 1 Image (winners chosen by DT member)

and remember if you have used a Lacy Sunshine image for the challenge you qualify to use the free image in the next challenge as part of our loyalty scheme.

Hope you like it..

No comments:

Post a Comment