Sunday 2 March 2014

Full Bloom - It's A Spring Thing

Lacy Sunshine challenge #28 - Use Spring Colours

It's time for a new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine and this week our theme is Use Spring Colours

For this challenge Heather created some beautiful new digis and here is my creation using Eggstra Special Delivery, I love this image and she was fantastic to colour!





I made a gorgeous topiary tree which stands approx 17" tall
I coloured my image using copics and made all the flowers with pearl card, the flowers took approx 8 sheets of 12 x 12 card alone to make!! and many hours putting it all together but think the overall outcome is quite pretty.

Heather is releasing tons of new images this week over at Lacy Sunshine crafters shoppe so pop over and treat yourself to some of these little beauties!

Hugs Kerry xx

Remember the prizes for this weeks challenge are..

First prize - 5 Images (winner chosen by random)
Second Prize - 3 Images (winner chosen by random)
Top 3 - 1 Image (winners chosen by DT member)

I'm entering this project into the following challenges:




No comments:

Post a Comment