Sunday 9 March 2014

Birthday Surprise!

MIM - Final Challenge with Lee Holland

It's with a sad heavy heart that we can now announce that MIM is closing down.....

This week is our Final Challenge, it has been a hard decision for the wonderful Michelle to make but also the right decision for her. 
It's thanks to MIM that all this started and she saw a potential in me that has lead to wonderful opportunities and I will never forget that, Thank you Michelle, MIM was my first DT position and will always hold a special place in my heart.

The ladies over at MIM  have been a pleasure to work with and the Challenges have been so popular every week I'm sure everyone will miss this fabulous Challenge Blog.

So here is my last ever DT card for MIM.

Our Wonderful sponsor is Lee Holland and I have made my card using 



I have made a nice clean card for this challenge nothing too fussy for the little boy's in our lives.

The image has been coloured using copics and the die cut is Spellbinders.

Pop over and join in this very last challenge and I would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for supporting MIM, myself and all the other talented ladies that have gone into making this very successful challenge blog.

Hugs Kerry x 

No comments:

Post a Comment