Sunday 13 April 2014

1920's Elegance

Lacy Sunshine Challenge #31 - Feminine

It's time for another Challenge over at Lacy Sunshine and this week our Theme is Feminine

Here is my DT card for this new challenge...



I have chosen to use 1920's Emily raindrop's and she can be found here, Isn't she an elegant lady? I adored playing with this image and think this style of card fits the image perfectly.

I coloured Emily using copics and I have used Marianne dies for the ovals and Impression Obsession dies for the bouquet.
The papers are from stock....

I do hope you like her, please pop over and join in our challenge to be in with a chance of winning some amazing digis...
The Original Eleanor and Pickles Only At Lacy Sunshine Stamps

First prize - 5 Images (winner chosen by random)
Second Prize - 3 Images (winner chosen by random)
Top 3 - 1 Image (winners chosen by DT member)


and remember if you have used a Lacy Sunshine image for the challenge you qualify to use the free image in the next challenge as part of our loyalty scheme.

Hugs Kerry xx

I'm entering this card into the following challenges......

No comments:

Post a Comment