Sunday 26 January 2014

Birthday Goth

MIM Challenge #176 with Scrappers Delights

Monday morning and MIM has another new challenge starting. Thank you all for all your wonderful entries, I'm just pleased I din't have to pick a winner because you are all awesome.

This is my DT card for this weeks challenge



Our wonderful sponsor this week is Scrappers Delights


Janice is generously offering our winner 3 images of their choice.

Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another 

entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more 

chances you have of winning!

I have used a pre coloured image from Scrappers Delights and have decided to keep the card in a monochrome theme.
The background is the cogs and workings of a clock with the clock face in front.

I hope you like it..........

Hugs Kerry xoxo

My POTW goes to Debora
What a fabulous card, I love Kenny K Designs. Well done Debora!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment