Sunday 5 January 2014

Love Is In The Air

Lacy Sunshine Challenge #24 - Anything Goes

It's the first challenge of 2014 for Lacy Sunshine and Heather has designed some gorgeous new releases over the last few weeks.

This is my card using Little Boo XoXo



Isn't this just the most gorgeous digi ever?! I was so pleased when I saw the little cutie I was getting to play with, Heather never lets us down when it comes to her beautiful artwork.

I have coloured Boo using Copics and have used Go Kreate XL cutting dies to create the base of the card. The flowers are from WOC and there is also Magnolia Doo Hickey die cuts along with Martha Stewart punches.

All Lacy Sunshine digis are available for instant download and we also run a loyalty scheme, more details can be found on the Lacy sunshine blog here.

Heather has also released a whole bunch of clear stamps and they are awesome! They also can be found in the lacy Sunshine store....

I do hope you like it and don't forget we have some amazing prizes for our challenge winners

First prize - 5 Images (winner chosen by random)
Second Prize - 3 Images (winner chosen by random)
Top 3 - 1 Image (winners chosen by DT member)

So pop over and join in the fun, take a look at my fellow DT members projects there are some awesome ladies working over at Lacy Sunshine and I am in awe every time a new challenge comes around just seeing what the ladies come up with each fortnight.

Hugs Kerry xx

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment