Sunday 19 January 2014

Moth To The Flame

Lacy Sunshine Challenge #25 - New Release Buggmee's

It's time for a new challenge over at Lacy Sunshine and here is my project for this new challenge.


Heather created some wonderful new digis for this challenge and I got the pleasure of playing with Eve Luna Moth.

From January 19th to February 1st, all Buggmee proceeds  will be donated to "Relay for Life's Team Fighting Spirit of Michigan!"  This is a wonderful time to purchase your Buggmee's, because at Lacy Sunshine we love to help raise money for this wonderful Charity and we would be very grateful if you would donate to this worthy organization that helps in the fight against Breast Cancer.  This will be Lacy Sunshine's 2nd year participating.  Our goal is to donate $1000!  We will tell you if we reached the goal 
next challenge, February 2nd.


Blog Hop- we are having our very first Blog Hop February 7th-8th.  With lots of prizes to be won!  We will have prizes as you hop along to each blog and 3 Grand Prizes of never seen exclusive New Release ClearStamps!  More details to come on our next challenge post, February 2nd.  

For this weeks challenge I created a candle following our theme of Bingo
I have used Ribbon, Glitter and flowers.
The flowers are also made from candle wax which I made myself with silicone molds.
The image was first printed onto tissue paper then coloured using copics.

I hope you like my little creation......

Hugs Kerry xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment