Sunday 22 December 2013

Playtime Kitties

Challenges 4 Everybody Challenge #36 - with Oak Pond Creations

It's Christmas week!!! I am soooo excited, I just can't wait to see my little ladies face on the big day, she is going to be one happy bunny.

It's time for one last Challenge for 2013 over at Challenges 4 Everybody and this is my card for this weeks challenge.





Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is 


I have used Trash Cats Isn't this image just adorable? I couldn't resist this one and I had just as much fun making this card as the cats in the image are having playing with that ball of wool!

I have coloured the image using Copics and have stitched around the card to give extra interest, the flower was cut on my Silhouette cameo along with the bow.

Come on over and join in the fun my DT teamies have made some gorgeous inspirational work for your perusal and there are some wonderful images to be won.

I hope you like it.......

Hugs Kerry xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment