Sunday 8 December 2013

Celebrate Valentine's

Lacy Sunshine Challenge #23

Christmas is fast approaching and it's time for another challenge over at Lacy Sunshine and our theme this week is Celebrations, so I thought I would celebrate Valentine's Day.

Here is the pocket card I made for this weeks challenge








I have coloured my image using copics and have made a couple of rosettes to embellish the card and have used flowers from WOC.

All Lacy Sunshine digis are available for instant download and we also run a loyalty scheme, more details can be found on the Lacy sunshine blog here.

I do hope you like it and don't forget we have some amazing prizes for our challenge winners

First prize - 5 Images (winner chosen by random)
Second Prize - 3 Images (winner chosen by random)
Top 3 - 1 Image (winners chosen by DT member)

So pop over and join in the fun, take a look at my fellow DT members projects there are some awesome ladies working over at Lacy Sunshine and I am in awe every time a new challenge comes around just seeing what the ladies come up with each fortnight.

Hugs Kerry xx

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:





No comments:

Post a Comment