Monday 16 December 2013

Polar Ice

MIM Challenge #171 with Bugaboo Stamps

Only 9 more sleeps till Christmas!!! I love this time of year and this is my last Christmas project for this year.
I have created a cute tag for Make It Monday using Polar Bear from Bugaboo stamps.

Our wonderful sponsors are of course the fantastic Bugaboo stamps 


Our winner will get to choose 7 single digis of their choice!!

Here is my project...



I have coloured the image using copics and have stitched around the tag to give extra texture the die cut Christmas tree is from stock.
I have added some stickles glitter glue to his nose and feet for that extra touch of Christmas.

I hope you like this simple but cute tag.

Hugs Kerry xx

And my POTW goes to ............

What a stunning calendar! 

No comments:

Post a Comment