Monday 14 October 2013

Fairy Fantasy

MIM Challenge #162 - Always Anything Goes

It's Monday morning and time for our weekly challenge over at MIM

Here is this weeks DT card...........





Our wonderful sponsor this week is

Ignacio from Nicecrane Designs

Ignacio is a photoshop designer and you can find some wonderful digital items in his online shop here
 Ignacio is generously providing a $20 gift voucher to our winner! 

I have used Fairyland Vol 3 for my design and have cut some silhouette fairies to compliment this gorgeous background. I have also handmade some black flowers and have stamped a twig design up the left hand side of the card, this a blends into the fairy fantasy feel.

This is a fantastic and very generous prize, and to be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is join in our wonderful challenge over at MIM.

Please take a look at my fellow DT's designs and blogs to get your creative juices flowing.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:


My POTW goes to


I just love the whole clean feel of this card the colour of the sky is stunning! Thank you for sharing it with us Loz.


Hugs Kerry xx



No comments:

Post a Comment