Sunday 13 October 2013

Beautiful Bride

Hobbycutz Challenge #20 - Wedding

It's Sunday morning and it's time for Team 1's new challenge over at Hobby Cutz and this week our theme is 'Wedding'

This is my DT card for this weeks challenge





 I have used my Silhouette Cameo to cut this wonderful open book card and have handmade the flowers and bow, the image I have coloured using Copics. The gorgeous Laser cuts can be found here at Hobby Cutz, you can find a whole range of laser cuts each and every one is stunning.

Our sponsors for this week are 

and guests


Remember if you are picked as our winner and also use a Hobby cutz product on your project you will also win an extra prize from Hobby cutz, how cool is that!!

Pop over and join in the fun, my fellow DT members have created some wonderful work to get your creative juices flowing, take a look they are fabulous!

Hugs Kerry xx

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:



No comments:

Post a Comment