Monday 21 October 2013

Colourful Little Ladybugs

MIM Challenge #163 - Anything Goes

Good morning peeps, thank you all for the wonderful turnout in last weeks challenge over at MIM.
It always amazes me how many wonderful talented people there are out there and I love looking at our wonderful entries.

So it's time for another challenge over at MIM and this is the card I have created for this weeks challenge....




Our wonderful sponsors for this challenge are

Bugaboo are offering our lucky winner 7 single digis of their choice!!

I love it when Bugaboo time comes around, these digis are just so much fun to use. I have had the pleasure of playing with Scene it - Ladybugs 
I decided to go with monochrome colours with a burst of red on the lady bugs, I really like the way the card turned out.
The card is 8 x 8 and the design down the right had side is a Martha Stewart punch.
I have used lots of layers to enhance the colours on this card.

I do hope you like it...........

My fellow DT members have also created some wonderful work for you to take a look at, pop over to MIM and join in our very popular challenge and you could be our next winner!!

Hugs Kerry xx

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:




My POTW goes to IKE
Now I know this is a little creepy, but that's what I love about it! And that face is actually a digi stamp that has been shaped and layered, doesn't it look like porcelain? Ike describes how this has been done on the blog so it's well worth a read. I know it's not for everyone but I think this broach is fab! 


No comments:

Post a Comment