Sunday 16 February 2014

Blue Ribbon

Lacy Sunshine Challenge #27 - Lots Of layers

Hello peeps!
 Firstly thank you to everyone who joined in with the Lacy Sunshine Blog Hop last week and well done to all our winners!!

It's time to start another challenge over at Lacy Sunshine and this week our theme is 'Lots Of Layers'

This is my DT project for this weeks challenge...




I got to play with 'Blue Ribbon Pie' and she can be found HERE in the Lacy Sunshine Crafter's Candy Shoppe....

I decided to make a large Blue Ribbon Award for Eleanor to display her winning pie! Doesn't she look proud........ I loved colouring this image. 

I have coloured Eleanor using copics and the rosette I cut using my Silhouette Cameo.

Remember the prizes for this weeks challenge are..

First prize - 5 Images (winner chosen by random)
Second Prize - 3 Images (winner chosen by random)
Top 3 - 1 Image (winners chosen by DT member)

 Pop over and join in the fun......

No comments:

Post a Comment