Monday 18 November 2013

Mmmm Cupcake's

MIM Challenge #167 With Bugaboo stamps - Anything Goes

Winter is coming! They are even predicting some snow this week....eek! 
But it's sunny in Australia and MIM brings you another weekly challenge with a chance of winning some more yummy digis.

This is my DT card for MIM 





Bugaboo Stamps is our sponsor this week


Bugaboo are offering our lucky winner 7 single digis!!

I had the pleasure of playing with Brat Girl Cupcake Sitter and I made this delicious Cupcake easel card.
I have coloured the image using copics and used a PNG image to be able to sit her on top of the Happy Birthday banner.

I hope you like how delicious this card is...........

Hugs Kerry xx

I am entering this card into the following challenges:


My POTW goes to....

Mp111413a

Just love this Magnoila Tilda Gift bag, Thank you Marie for sharing this with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment