Sunday 10 November 2013

Christmas Angel

Lacy Sunshine Challenge #21 - It's A Bling Thing

Hello everyone!! Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog!

It's the most wonderful time of the week it's Lacy Sunshine Time!



I love being part of this amazing team, and Heather creates the most amazing art work, how can anyone resist playing with these digis?!?!?

This week our theme is 'It's A Bling Thing' and Heather created some amazing new Sticky Wings for us to play with! How lucky are we?

I got the pleasure of playing with the new 'Winter Angel Food' 
All of Heather's digis can be found here at her amazing Lacy Sunshine Store.

Lacy Sunshine  digital  stamps are available now for instant download!!

Here is my project for this weeks challenge







I have made a cute wall hanger for my daughter's newly decorated bedroom. 

I have coloured the image using copics and have used the 'NO LINES' technique which is usually used when stamping an image but I decided to give it a go with a digi image to see if I could create the same technique.

I hope you like the end result, my daughter did lol, give it a go the no lines technique isn't reserved for hand stamping alone!

Come over and join in our challenge

First prize - 5 Images (winner chosen by random)
Second Prize - 3 Images (winner chosen by random)
Top 3 - 1 Image (winners chosen by DT member)

We also have a loyalty program where you can get the 'challenge digi' free if you have used a Lacey Sunshine digi in the previous challenge!!

How great are these prizes! Join in the fun to be in with a chance of winning the cutest digis around........

My fellow DT Members have created some amazing work that is just waiting for you to take a peek at and get your creative juices flowing. Please pay their blogs a visit you won't be disappointed they are a very talented bunch of ladies.

I'm entering this into the following challenges:

Hugs Kerry xx


No comments:

Post a Comment