Sunday 25 May 2014

Flower Girl

Lacy Sunshine Challenge #34 - Die cuts/punches

Before I move on to this weeks challenge I have some exciting news......... The all new Lacy Sunshine Magazine will be launching June 1st!!!

Now for this weeks challenge the theme is Die Cuts/Punches
Here is my little make for this weeks challenge, I have had the pleasure of playing with Annie's Tulips .....


I have coloured Annie using copics and I have used a Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page punch and the rose is made from a Cheery Lynn die.

I hope you like......

Hugs Kerry x

The Original Eleanor and Pickles Only At Lacy Sunshine Stamps

First prize - 5 Images (winner chosen by random)
Second Prize - 3 Images (winner chosen by random)
Top 3 - 1 Image (winners chosen by DT member)


and remember if you have used a Lacy Sunshine image for the challenge you qualify to use the free image in the next challenge as part of our loyalty scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment