Monday 29 July 2013

Little Baby Dragon

MIM Challenge #151 - Anything Goes


It's time for our new weekly challenge over at MIM and this week our sponsor is....



The winner will win a choice of 4 single digis!
These digital stamps are awesome and I have enjoyed playing with the 'Little Baby Dragon'




How cute is this image!?! Can you see the little embossed feet on the giant jigsaw piece? I have used my Cricut to cut the jigsaw shape and have embossed it with the little feet.
The baby dragon has been coloured using Copics.

I have decorated the inside of the card to compliment the front.

My wonderful DT members have created some wonderful inspirational projects over at MIM so please pop over and take a look and join in with the challenge to be in with a chance of winning some wonderful digis!

Please feel free to leave a comment, I really do enjoy reading your opinion.
Hugs Kerry xx 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Challenges 4 everybody #25 - Anything Goes
Chocolate,Coffee & Cards Challenge #44 - Animals
Crafts and Me challenge #139 - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Challenge #41 Baby
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes



And now for my POTW.............................

Julie

I love the simplicity of this card it's just so pretty,  the backing papers and colours chosen for the flowers match so perfectly it gives this card such and elegant expensive look, fabulous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment