Sunday 27 October 2013

Christmas Cracker Gift Box

Challenges 4 Everybody Challenge #32 - Anything Goes

Hi everyone thank you for taking the time to visit, it's time for a new challenge over at Challenges 4 Everybody and as usual our theme is 'Anything Goes' 
This is by far my favorite theme as it allows me to design whatever I want....

This is the Christmas Cracker Gift Box I have designed for this weeks challenge





I have created a super cute Christmas Cracker Gift box and have had the pleasure to play with Coco's Holiday Ornament and have coloured her using copics.

Our awesome sponsor this week is
and you can visit here to purchase these stunning digis.
My fellow DT members have created some wonderful projects to get you in the mood for this weeks challenge, please pop over and take a look  you won't be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment